Friday 13 January 2012

NFLX and more thoughts on EUR.USD short

So, great move by not getting into NFLX early, watching and waiting paid off. It dropped and now today is still in themid 90's, I will continue to watch it around the 100 though. It should be a nice mover if it gets past it and stays.

EUR.USD is the easy trade right now, not only is every one talking about it, but it has been pretty smooth on the 12 day charts. I am covering today, looking to get out at anything under 1.2675, its currently 1.2668.... So I may get out if it moves to the .007s. Im not sure how much short covering will be going on so I would prefer to sit back and watch and just play the moves in the very short term trades. Taking the money off the weekend is a must in such a crazy market.

EUR.USD is and should continue to be a cash cow! (as long as I stay on the right side) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment