Tuesday 10 January 2012

Jan 10. 2012

The new year has come up with a few charts I find very intresting. NFLX, has taken a huge beating over the last few months and looks to be making a come back. I will be buying it when it goes about $100.  100 is a major mental level for investors so im willing to wait and watch and then put a stop-loss on at 96, and will look to see what it does around the 120 mark.
Also watching the EURO, it has taken a beating so far in the new year and I dont see that changing for the next weeks. The masses are looking at 1.25 as a major level on the EUR.USD, so I will be looking to get out a little sooner. I currently have a short position on it from days ago, but will be looking to add once I see it starting to take another turn down. I am wanting to get out about 1.255. 
Keep ya posted and happy trading

No comments:

Post a Comment